Saturday 7 March 2009

If any money of that world is worth my body?


Prostitute – the oldest profession of the Word, and probably the most controversial one. Nevertheless I don’t think so it’s just a profession. First of all – it’s selling, selling the most valuable thing – sexuality. Some prostitutes use to say: I’m a prostitute because I have no chance to find a normal job, I have children and I have to earn money to live. Maybe it’s truth but, I believe that women who have financial problems still can unique that situation, when they have to sell their body -  government and lots of organizations are trying to help that women to solve financial problems. We can also read in lots of magazines about women who had been prostitutes before and left that ‘job’. Most of them want to forget about past, and try to start new life, but it’s not simple. Some of them need a professional help, because still can’t live with a shameful past. If any women have to make a decision – be or not to be a prostitute, she should think first – if any money of that world is worth my body?


http://www.prostitutionresearch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment