Monday 27 April 2009

Violence


Few years ago I was living in blocks of flats - quite nice area on the subberbs. One night I woke uo by my neihbours scream. She and her husband had a big argue, but i've got scared when she started to shout "It hurts! Help!"... I didn't know what to do. I saw them day after that night, wife, husband, two daughters were going to the church, no one noticed that the lady had a black eye.. Everyone thought they are a perfect family, both were wealthy lawyers, really polite to everyone - but it was just pretending. Violcence in the family - it can happen everywhere, in poor as well as roch family, educated as well as non educated people. Why people do that? I don't know why - but there's no exuses. Violence is beginning of nothing else than ... violence. Hopefully is more and more institutions and organizations which help family which experienced violence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment